kvalitet štampan iskustvom
Labels are an essential and important element of any modern packaging and a qualitative product. We offer you a wide range of labels printed with the help of a special technique called a flexographic printing.
Flexo printing is a direct printing technique with the imprint directly transferred from the raised printing elements onto the flexible printing material. The printing is made either roll-to-roll, or roll-to-sheet.
This presents the best printing choice for different types of packaging and primary and secondary transport packaging. An example for this type of printing would be items printed on different types of material used in modern production:
on OPP film (for example: labels for different types of bottles: soft drinks, oils and chemicals, etc.):
- white, transparent, metallized- from renowned manufacturers such as Treofan (Germany), Radil-Radicifilm/Taghleef Ind. (UAE), ExxonMobile
- on self- adhesive paper: Fasson-Avery Denison, UPM-Raflatac, etc.
- on the triplex tape (PET,AI,PE), duplex tape (PET,PE),
- on laminates (different tubes and bags for ketchup, mayonnaise),
- on low thickness cardboard (for example, boxes for medicine, tea, etc.).
MATERIALS ON WHICH WE PRINT:
- OPP foil of various thicknesses (from 12myc to 50 myc) for the so-called. "Wrap around" labels,
- papers of different structures (label, offset) for the so-called. "Wrap around" labels,
- self-adhesive papers, polypropylene (transparent and white), polyethylene for various self-adhesive labels,
- production of duplex and triplex foil for small packages of bags,
- self-adhesive wine paper,
- special self-adhesive papers for making labels of demanding application.
- forming ready-made roll labels according to customer specifications, ready for automatic applicators on filling lines,
- varnishing of printed rolls,
- designing labels on the required shape (riving),
cold and hot foil printing,
- lamination / plasticization of printed rolls,
- confectioning into finished rolls according to customer's specification